Engineering & Technology Career Events
Below is a list of upcoming and archived career-related webinars and career fairs to help IEEE Members and job seekers jumpstart their careers or enhance their existing ones.
Native Advertising Webinar
How To Get Your Recruitment Message Read Without Losing Reader Interest!
28 September 2016 - 11:00 A.M. EST
On 28 September 2016 @ 11:00 A.M. EST, the IEEE Job Site will host a webinar on the benefits of using native advertising to reach active and passive jobseekers.
Native advertising is a type of content marketing that delivers high-quality content in-stream on a given platform. It flows seamlessly with the existing content and provides an organic user experience for the audience.
Why Native Will Work in Recruitment:
• Your ad won’t be avoided like a standard advertisement - higher sponsor ROI
• Your content means they will be read by employed people (passive job seekers)
• Your message sells without hard selling
• You may become their go-to information site
• Popular sites will accept them
Register today to attend this complimentary Webinar on Native Advertising – 28 September 2016 at 11:00 A.M. EST.
Recorded on 28 April 2014
View Webinar Recording
If you are a new grad or soon-to-be grad in an engineering or related technical discipline, then you won't want to miss viewing this Webinar from the ultimate industry insider. Our presenter - Michael B. Junge - Recruiting, Staffing and Career Expert - has been an MVP and Top Producer award winner in the staffing organization at Google, 5-time Recruiter of the Year in a national recruiting firm, and is the author of the #1 book in Amazon's 'Job Markets and Advice' category.In this 45 minute presentation you will learn:
- • Why most job seekers waste huge amounts of time and what you can do differently
- • Where top companies hunt for talent and what you can do to help catch their attention
- • Three simple job search strategies that consistently deliver exceptional results
- • One powerful mindset shift that will set you up for lifelong career success
- • What really distinguishes an opportunity magnet from a job seeker – and how you can become one