The IEEE Job Site Makes it Convenient for
You to Research New Career Opportunities
Job Seeker Benefits
- Register prior to actual event
- Complete Skills Interviews to match qualifications with open positions
- Search available positions as well as apply and manage jobs
- View Microsoft's company profile
- 01 October – 21 October – Create a profile, upload resumes, search available positions, apply for open positions, view Microsoft's company profile
- 08 October – 12 October – Participate in dialogue with Microsoft staff during the Live Online Chat
- 12 October (1:00 p.m. EDT/10:00 a.m. PDT) – Attend the Microsoft Career Webinar
As developers you know the cloud presents new programming challenges and opportunities. On 12 October, join Mark Russinovich, Technical Fellow for Windows Azure, as he talks about how Microsoft views the cloud disruption along with work across the company that emphasizes cloud-centric software. In this session, he will touch on programming for the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) application platform in Windows Azure, middleware and data services like SQL Azure and Hadoop for Windows Azure, Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings like Office 365, and Platform as a Service (PaaS) technologies. Learn firsthand what it's like to develop for the cloud. Register to attend the Microsoft Career Webinar.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity brought to you by the IEEE Job Site.
Register to participate in the IEEE Job Site Cloud Computing Virtual Fair!